Sunday, January 10, 2010

Patience

Well, today I was once again faced with how impatient I am! Nothing in my sin-nature disgusts me more than how short-tempered and flat-out mean I can be sometimes. I find myself being so quick to snap at my husband or even get frustrated with my precious daughter. I pray that I will be more like Christ and less like me for THEIR sakes. Especially for my Sony's sake. I want to be a model for her that will point her TO Christ and not AGAINST Him. Thankfully, I don't think she's ever known when I've been frustrated. Ooooooh, but she's getting smart fast....I praise God that He gives me another chance every time. And I pray that He will gentle me.

Galatians 5:22-23 (New International Version)

22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.


2 comments:

  1. Kim,

    Yay, another blog to read! I saw on FB that you were interested in following blogs. I don't post mine on FB due not wanting the whole (very small) town of Dillon to know I'm a blogger! Not that I have any thing to hide, it's just personal you know. Anyway, feel free to read on and pass to anybody that we would mutually know (CIU, etc).

    Heather
    (www.thisamazingadventurecalledlife.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Heather! I'll add you! YAY!

    ReplyDelete